Re: [OM] Fwd: The Future of the Image

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: The Future of the Image
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:37:12 +0100
Iif I understand correctly, as soon as you take a picture the wifi
'base station' on the SD card will power up. It expects the iDevice to
connect, download the picture, and then it can power down. But if
you're taking pictures 'normally' nothing will connect and it'll draw
power for x minutes and then go to sleep. What duration do you have
for x?
Tia
Jez