Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd

Subject: Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 19:16:49 -0500
On 6/15/14 14:10 : , Moose wrote:
On 6/15/2014 7:04 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
Interesting. I'll look into that. Would be useful to have full NTFS capabilities. I'm about to go Mavericks this week and then Yosemite at the end of the year

Well, darn. I thought for a second you were heading out this way. Mavericks, the famous surfing spot, is not far from us, and we were in Yosemite Friday.

Yeah, sorry about that.  No time for traveling until after Summer is over...

But I see it's just Apple's goofy nomenclature. At least MS's unimaginative OS version naming can't be confused with geography. :-)

They ran out of cats, so started to use geography.
  - hope they stay compatible.

Remember way back when that sentence didn't apply to Apples?
Sadly, yes I do.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach