Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:58:33 -0500
I know there's a lot of apple cool aid drinkers on this list but I'm going to say this anyway, apple has always seemed to me to be as evil a corporation as MS, only with better PR. Not a surprise. I remember when a group of locals wanted an apple genius bar in our city and apple said something like What, only a market of 500,000? That will never happen! Why could they not have put some flowers around the hell no?

-----Original Message----- From: Jez Cunningham