Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd

Subject: Re: [OM] Giving a Mac R/W access on a usb hd
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:47:47 -0700
I have a read/write NTFS driver installed on Mac OS X, and all is well;

Thanks for that Michael. I'll suggest that they install the free version.
<http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/33122/tuxera-ntfs>
Easier for me as they are the only Mac in the bunch but unfortunately the secretary. FWIW this is a standard WD 1tb drive in a USB?eSATA enclosure. Not sure exFAT is the best solution. How about plain ol' FAT32 if it comes down to it?? Which it might. In my experience most Mac people don't get far beyond the on/off switch tech wise. (settle down! I know that there are a few tech savvy mac users here on the O-UG)

Mike