Re: [OM] Olympus Software - Nikon FUJI BOB

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software - Nikon FUJI BOB
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:55:44 +0200
But why should they? Modern (mirror-less) camera's have their raws (and
jpegs) software corrected (or at least include/provide the algorithms/
parameters to do so in the imagefile), it is actually part of their (lens)
design.

​So there is nothing left to 'support', unless Adobe has lens correction
software m​ore advanced then the lens designers themselves?

I might be wrong but I presume that LR 'support' of Canikon lenses contains
correction information of the manufacturers, eager as they must be to make
sure that the marketleading software produces the 'best' images with their
lenses.

Best, Frank