Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:29:01 -0500
Why would I bother? I have the final version of Studio and as far as I can
tell, neither one have highlight recovery. Besides, they don't convert
Panny files. For now, I'll pay the Adobe Tax. I'm not saying that ACR is
bad, but it isn't the best. Lightroom has other distinct advantages that
balance things out.

AG Raw

--
Ken Norton