[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:21:04 -0700
Chuck,

Thanks for posting the crops.

Just out of curiosity, did you attempt to sharpen the A200's image? Yes, I am
pretty sure that the outcome would be pretty much the same, but the JPEG's are
sharpened by the camera and the A200's RAW files have not been manipulated,
just converted to JPEG.

I posted the true RAW files tonight. All the gory details are in the previous
message I just sent.

In essence, I just need to know if I am the only one who thinks that A65
produces "smudgy" images or it is something like a monitor etc issue.

Best

boris