Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in London

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in London
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:04:31 +0200
Apart from your daughter learning the goodies of life and the night scene of the London Eye, these are my favourites for this week - mark that I enjoyed them all, but these three are special.

With just a bit of adjustment/desaturation of the blue/greens?
http://www.frozenlight.eu/london_june14/content/20140609-_DSF6732_large.html

Love the angle
http://www.frozenlight.eu/london_june14/content/20140609-_DSF6755_large.html

Composition, light, decisive moment everything clicks for me - nice BW too
http://www.frozenlight.eu/london_june14/content/20140610-_DSF6932_large.html

Amities
Philippe