Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:04:07 +1000
Not my point at all.

Would it have been a negative comment if I'd said 'low cost'? (which was the
meaning).
Not a negative comment.
Merely an observation that corps. who buy huge numbers of machines buy cheaper
ones.
Even if they have to replace them more often and employ a larger staff to
maintain them.
There are short term advantages in that.

And if the medical billing software (Hi-Caps here) runs on Windows, then the
medical practice buys its staff Windows machinery.

BUT the people who are choosing their own machinery buy what they want and that
is often a Mac.
For all sorts of non-corporate reasons.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx