Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:54:02 -0700
 the receptionist has a *cheap* Windows machine ...

   "cheap" has negative connotations. I assume you meant purely $. I have
   nothing against Apple quality. I just don't buy into the marketing.
   Apple is a tightly controlled vertically integrated company with a
   carefully cultivated image to maintain. This has been a successful
   model and their widgets sell for a premium over and above their value
   as tools IMHO. This model is starting to show cracks I think. The
   "cheap" windose products are the better value as tools which is borne
   out by market share.