Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:07:22 +0200

Le 18 juin 14 à 18:53, Ken Norton a écrit :

the one thing that the Windows world gives you is options

The first one of them (no opt-out there so it is none) being wasting your time and ruining your nerves until irremediably crashing and needing a tech to come in. Been there alright when I was younger and more daring. Won't again if given any choice.
Of course, others my see life differently.
Amities
Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE