Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.

Subject: Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:46:53 -0700
On 6/17/2014 10:09 PM, Willie Wonka via olympus wrote:
Thanks to all of you who responded to my inquiry. Just as a reminder,
the end goal of this exercise is not to have a camera feuds, but to
determine if I ended up with a lemon.

I'll natter on some more, but to cut to the point - no, I don't believe you got a lemon. Where lens quality and focus come together, detail is quite nice.

I don't see any of the smearing I saw in your first example, and which I said then might not have anything to do with the sensor system.