Re: [OM] Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Software
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:00:16 -0400
Good on ya!

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/17/2014 7:44 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Do I detect a wee smudge of false modesty there. I think you know
what you’re doing. <g>

I occasionally get an inkling of what I might be missing, but I’m too
old to care. What I got is working really fine. Case in point: Just
got recruited to populate an emporium/gallery in the lower village of
Kennebunk, which means it’s almost in Kennebunkport, which is even
better than Bar Harbor. I didn’t even know the shop existed. The
owner saw my stuff up here and called me. What Kennebunk means to me
is the doubling of prices. <g>

--Bob Whitmire Certified Neanderthal