Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?

Subject: Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 07:14:40 +1000
I am reminded of other 'strictly by the word, not the spirit' interpretations
in Christianity, such as those religious who having been denied the opportunity
to go into battle with the sword, carried a whacking great big club instead.
"Pass the Holy Hand Grenade!" Does the Bible specify the appropriate phone
distance in yards or metres?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher: