Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:54:29 +0100
I have never used Exposure, nor any of the other Alienskin products, but it
looks expensive (at $149) compared to the Nik offering which I have used, and
is also $149, but not just for Silver Efex Pro, the price includes the whole
suite. Granted, Nik does require PS, LR, Aperture or PSE, which is an added
expense if you don't already have one of them. But the On One Perfect Effects
suite which Bob W has praised (I have also used to good effect) is another
which does not require to be run as a plug-in.

Piers