Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Appalling customer service
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:19:28 -0500
So how much difference is there between the MS/Apple divide and the Beta/VHS divide? Beta was a clearly superior system but it was held in a proprietary way which cost Sony a big market, and Apple has an good product but has also been run by control freaks where the original MS was not interested in controlling the entire market, so anyone can build hardware. Not sure that Gates would be so open today.

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Fildes