Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.

Subject: Re: [OM] A65 request for image quality evaluation.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:10:23 -0400
Agreed if we were comparing the A200 to the A65. But my instructions are to get the zoom lens on the A65 (which doesn't have a 50mm marking) to produce the same size images as the 50mm prime on the A65. Apples to apples.

ps: Measuring vertical on the A200 doesn't work either. The only valid measure when comparing two different formats at the same equivalent focal length is across the diagonal to measure field of view or directly measuring the size of an object in the field of view. When the diagonal is the same size neither of the other two sides of the right triangle can also be the same. I got fooled by that one myself when I first tried to compare the A200 and A65 images.

Chuck Norcutt