Re: [OM] Yosemite

Subject: Re: [OM] Yosemite
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:19:10 +1000
> On 20 Jun 2014, at 12:13 am, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It has to be a VERY incredible place for me to justify fighting
> crowds. Give me the cabin 15 miles away...

Another consideration when considering place is considering time. There's many
an "incredible place" that is running fewer big wheels and big feet during an
off-peak season, or is even virtually deserted (with just a few people with
knowing nods to you). And the added benefit is that you've the
pleasure/challenge/originality of taking postcard photos minus the postcard
conditions that often complement and compliment the scenes. It can be very
enjoyable and rewarding.

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz