Re: [OM] Wratten Filters in Digital B&W Photography - The Final Solution

Subject: Re: [OM] Wratten Filters in Digital B&W Photography - The Final Solution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:19:25 -0400
A standard feature of PhotoShop and Corel Paint Shop Pro called "layers". But layers in these products does much more than you describe here. The number of layers is limited only by memory and the functions go far beyond opacity control. PS Elements also does layers but Lightroom does not (without a 3rd party add-on).

Chuck Norcutt