Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 68, Issue 21

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 68, Issue 21
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:39:41 -0700
1. Making the same point from a different direction,  Andrew. I wasn't
trying to make an analogy as much as emphasize a contrast.
2. Both the multiple space condition and the return-enters condition can be
better handled by appropriate formatting choices that are not later going
to be buggered by a change in font or line spacing, rather than subject to
them.
3. No comment
4. Re: my previous line 4 statement ("What's a 'pen draft'?") You really
must believe that we USAians don't do irony...