Re: [OM] FS: All of my Leica gear

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: All of my Leica gear
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
No interest in Leica, but best wishes for improvement in your health.

----- Original Message -----From: Chris Crawford
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:26:36 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
[OM] FS: All of my Leica gear

I need to sell all of my Leica bodies and M-mount lenses. As many of youknow, I
began teaching high school English in 2012. At the beginning of the2013-2014
school year, I suffered a stroke. Fortunately, I was not leftparalyzed or dead,
but I have not been well since then. I'm tired all of thetime, and have some
trouble walking.

Because I have not felt well enough to work every day, and was missing waytoo
much school, I had to step down from my fulltime teaching position. Theschool
district has let me continue as a substitute teacher, so that I canwork when I
feel well and can take off when I don't without affecting mystudents'
education. As a sub, I am paid well, but only for the days I work,and I have
missed about half the school days this year. Because of that, Iwas not able to
save any money to live this summer, and what I have is aboutto run out.