Re: [OM] IMGS: After the Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: After the Storm
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:42:22 -0400
The firmware has improved significantly.  I have three lenses so far.  The
35/1.4 is very fast to focus.  The 18-55 is even faster.  The only slow
lens I have is the 60/2.4 Macro but I expected a macro to be slow.  Writing
to the card depends on the card.  I have the newest SanDisk Extreme Pro
cards which are supposed to be much faster than the original ones and they
do seem to be much faster.  All in all, I'm very pleased with the X-Pro 1
but I'll know more after I take it to Honduras and really try it out.

Tina

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> My experience with the X-Pro 1 when it first came out was that it was
> REALLY slow shot to shot - slow writing to card and disabled while doing
> so. So slow that it was virtually unusable for street photography. I loved
> the output but get frustrated with it.
> Is that still a problem or has the firmware been improved significantly?
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Author/Publisher:
> The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium
> http://www.soultheft.com/storehouse_photopublish/
>

> On 20/06/2014, at 9:53 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
> > I'm enjoying playing with my new little Fuji X-Pro1.  It will focus
> really,
> > really close!
>
> --

Tina Manley