Re: [OM] IMG: Important Call!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Important Call!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:54:30 -0700
On 6/21/2014 8:46 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Aye. I see far too many people chatting away while driving in heavy traffic,
making odd turns, flying through roundabouts, etc. Makes me despair for the
human race.

I can deal with that. It was the movie Nebraska, by about 1/3 to 1/2 way through, that led me to think perhaps we are a blot on the Earth and Universe, and should go away, quietly.

Fortunately, we've watched Fargo, the TV show. Same general area, many of the same sort of people, bloody, fully of awful human error, but at least with some passion. Those crazies are interesting enough to save.

Eschew Inertia Moose