Re: [OM] Painting Program

Subject: Re: [OM] Painting Program
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:54:56 -0400
Exactly, Steve.  They advise in the directions to pick an uncomplicated,
not busy photo with a central theme.  I haven't read all of the directions
yet, but you can do any medium and even in the style of different artists.
 The brush strokes on the oil paintings are very realistic.

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley