Re: [OM] Painting Program

Subject: Re: [OM] Painting Program
From: Marc Lawrence <ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:02:21 +1000
On 23 June 2014 08:56, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried printing it on watercolor paper using the Espon 1400 and it looks
> pretty good!  I put it up on FAA and they can reproduce it several
> different ways.  I've been impressed with everything I've ordered from them.

Tina, I've done some similar work (only preliminary at the moment) on
iPhone photos of the islands in Phang Nga Bay from when we visited
Thailand a couple of years ago. The light wasn't great that day (very
flat, grey) but with some contrast first they come up quite nice,
isolated, as "watercolours". I just raise it as I think I recall "Ha
Long Bay" being mentioned?

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz