Re: [OM] 8mm OM analogue 2.8 OM fisheye users please contact me off-list

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm OM analogue 2.8 OM fisheye users please contact me off-list
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:58:43 +0100
I don't have access, Olaf, so I will not contact you off list. But I will
recount a conversation maybe ten years ago with a UK Olympus repair agent
who had had yet another fisheye with fogged rear element. He was on yhe
point of trying to get the replaced element polished and re coated, because
Olympus had no more replacements - the one he had used had come from Japan.

So I hope it isn't bad news!

And by the way, before you ask, the place he would have sent it for re
coating was Balham Optical. Went out of business in 2010.

Piers