Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - End of an Era

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - End of an Era
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:34:18 -0500
On 6/25/14 07:05 : , Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Nicely done. Based on the shutter speed you must have a flash unit capable of FP flash mode.

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/23/2014 1:04 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
Clifford Stone and Masonry has been in Valpo since 1954.  This year, Joe
Clifford finally decided to retire.  I've been buying flagstone to
finish the surround for our pond, and have been thinking about some sort
of photo to commemorate.

Thanks.

Indeed. That was my FL-600r. I just learned how to make it do the FP daylight-fill trick, right before something inside came loose... (it's on the way back to Olympus for warranty repair or replacement.)

Now, when I mount the FL-50 on the E-M5, I can also get the display to say "TTL FP", so I'm going to experiment and see if that's a trick that's been hiding all along. I've got a F280, but never quite got the hang of daylight fill with the OM4ti. At least with this setup, I can keep trying until I get the technique down and can see the results right away...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach