Re: [OM] OT: eBay Is At It Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Is At It Again
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:29:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>>      Must be how they entertain themselves when they are unsupervised or
>> have little in the way of
>>constructive issues to address.  My first-hand experience with IT Toddlers
>>has taught me that this
>>is what's actually going on.
>
>It's run by Facebook now.

     All is lost!  We are doomed!

     Any casual observer would initially assume that a business that relies
100% on internet interfacing would strive to keep their web site(s) stable.
But then you have to add in the overbearing incompetence of American
mismangement.  Then the continuous dysfunction all makes sense.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson