Re: [OM] OT: eBay Is At It Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Is At It Again
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:52:42 -0500
>      Any casual observer would initially assume that a business that relies
> 100% on internet interfacing would strive to keep their web site(s) stable.
> But then you have to add in the overbearing incompetence of American
> mismangement.  Then the continuous dysfunction all makes sense.

As a racing fan, I used to visit nascar.com but over the past two
years, they've managed to completely destroy the website with weird
pulldowns, active content, touch zones and all sorts of other things.
Turns out that as a result, you can find MAYBE the last 8 articles
posted. Maybe.

Then cnn.com started to follow suit. Now that site is just about
equally destroyed.

On a positive note, I've been working on the new and improved
zone-10.com and have the choice of several templates. They don't
affect the content at all, and I can change up the templates at any
time.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx