[OM] Paul's PAW - Beauty and the Beasts

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - Beauty and the Beasts
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 22:57:27 +0200
Stupid and So Sad!

But lovely smiles and attractive trio in the shot.

Keep rocking

Amities
Philippe

Le 25 juin 14 à 22:52, Paul Braun a écrit :

Here's a selfie from the final night of the radio show I used to co- host. Despite the fact that we were extremely popular, and came in Sunday nights to do the show for free because we loved what we did, clueless management pulled the plug on the show and replaced it with some generic overnight
satellite programming.

This was the E-1/14-54/FL-50 on a tripod with a timer. FL-50 had a Fong
salad bowl on it.

Enjoy. C&C welcome.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE