[OM] WAS [Leica] Color or B&W - NOW LR Jez

Subject: [OM] WAS [Leica] Color or B&W - NOW LR Jez
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 00:02:49 +0200
Thanks Jez

I'm running 10.5.8 on this mac and from LR 4 upwards you need newer versions -I always get lost with those stupid animal names- which this one doesn't accept ... Over the years I have bought all the licences or upgrades for LR from LR 0 to 5 (only LR will take my fuji files semi-properly anyway) but I may need to buy another "new" mac for Metz ... ;-)

Amities
Philippe