Re: [OM] OT - for sport car enthusiasts only

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - for sport car enthusiasts only
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:48:59 +0000
Skip the convertible. It's way too shaky and not stiff enough for any real
performance use, plus it's overly heavy. There's a reason they didn't
bring it over in turbo form: the chassis couldn't handle that power
without too much cowl shake, etc.

The 3rd gen was better in all ways than any of the 2nd gens, and that
includes all handling characteristics.  Based on experiences on track with
all of them.