Re: [OM] Used Car Lot on Fort Wayne's Broadway

Subject: Re: [OM] Used Car Lot on Fort Wayne's Broadway
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 21:33:54 -0300
Chris ..... give us a summary of your dealership and driving experience with said vehicle. I once bought a new vehicle from a dealership, sight unseen, drove it for 135,000 miles with 88,000 miles on the same set of four tires, sold it and continued with the same auto brand for the next 30 years. Never once did I have any doubt about the brand even though the gas consumption with one particular auto was lousy ...... but it did start on the first turn of the key at minus 40C with no battery warmer.

jh