Re: [OM] Where is Nathan !

Subject: Re: [OM] Where is Nathan !
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 06:02:43 +0100
Yes, we saw that, John, and I fancy a go.  But note that the start is in Spain,
although I suppose you could drive to Alcoutim and take the company's bus to
Sanlucar de Guadiana.

With our grandchildren we took the ferry from Villa Real de Santo António to
Ayamonte, had lunch and returned in the afternoon; next time we'll do the
zipppppp!

Chris