Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple stops development of Aperture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 07:12:14 +0100
It was the general thrust that I found enlightening, rather than the detail of
how he described some photographers as using their smaller devices to edit
photos.  I don’t normally have a good enough connection when on the go to
bother with uploading images, even if I can be bothered to edit them on my
iPad.  But it’s also lack of space on my smaller devices that constrains my
activities with them.

I’ll have to wait and see, but Capture One and Media One (which it bought from
MS, I understand) might be an alternative – pricey, though.

Chris