Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 15:25:01 -0400
Nathan, You are not an American. You do not live here. You're not an
American citizen. How my country is run is no more your business than how
your country operates is any of mine. Calling my students 'victims' when
you have never set foot in my classroom or spoken to any of my kids is
ignorant and spiteful. I didn't say anything to warrant such a nasty
foulmouthed response from you.

You constantly bash both the United States and Russia, with your rants
against Russia bordering on paranoid racism. You have no right to claim
moral superiority to anyone. After cussing at me and disparaging my
teaching ability, you then act like the ill-mannered child who covers his
ears and screams "I CAN'T HEAR YOU !!!!!!!" I've never seen any of my
students act that way, though. They're too mature.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook