Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:02:54 -0700
On 6/28/2014 12:30 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
Most Americans would prefer our government leave other countries alone and
actually govern our country.

Do you have hard evidence to support this statement? I'm not saying it is true or not. I am saying it's the sort of statement people taking a stand on political issues often make without basis.

It is certainly arguable that our continuing military adventures in the Middle East at least started with majority popular support. Was this support a result of manipulation with lies by politicians and the intelligence community? Sure, no, certainly not, maybe, maybe not, whatever.

I say this not as my argument, only to point out that your great generalization may not be true in all cases, that it is political, and that it doesn't belong here.

Please take this stuff to a more appropriate forum.

Burning Ears Moose