Re: [OM] [Leica] flickr: non-members can't see photos?

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] flickr: non-members can't see photos?
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 21:32:39 -0700
"The browser world is getting more Babel-ish lately. I noticed that
Javascript and Java things (like picture links on Rangefinderforum, or the
Upload Applet at gallery.leica-users.org are breaking now. Sometimes
specifically enabling Java(script) for a particular site or "zone" restores
the function, and sometimes not. Life in the 21st century."

I think it isn't so much the browsers as the sites, Peter. Part of the
problem is that there keep being significant security problems with Java,
and so many browsers routinely disable it now. Unfortunately, many sites
still rely on it. As more sites get converted to HTML5 things should settle
down. Most browsers already support it quite well.