Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:38:47 +1000
The Fujifilm-X chapter here seems alive and well…and growing.
I just got a good deal on an X-Pro-1 with 35/1.4.
As I said - originally I found it frustratingly slow shot to shot but a superb
image taker.
So…what's my next lens, as they say.
I was interested in the 60mm as it's not too pricey - but rather as a portrait
lens.
The new 56mm looks awe inspiring but the cost is significant.
But I'll go there if I have to.
I'm going to avoid zooms.
I note that the 14mm and 18mm are reasonably priced and would probably suit my
wide needs.
So any comments on what is good and what not so?

Coming over to the UKFrance for a couple of months in a month or so.
Any of you kids wanna play?  :-)

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher: