Re: [OM] OLympus lenses with unfixable fogged-up glass

Subject: Re: [OM] OLympus lenses with unfixable fogged-up glass
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:40:40 -0400
You're lucky! I'd love to have another of these lenses, but I cannot find
one that isn't ruined, and I'm not willing to go to the hassle of buying
and returning 500 of them on eBay whose lying sellers said they were
'minty' just to get one good one. The lens was nice, but not THAT nice.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook