Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26-27 June: lens tests
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:17:49 +1000
Image quality!!!!!?
There's been a slight delay anyway - Paypal in its wisdom decided that the
activity on my UK account was unusual and so sent an echeque instead, delaying
payment by 5-7 working days. For my own good of course. An automated system
decided this.

Trying to work out a schedule now but I should be around late July.
Can I play with your flight simulator then?  :-)

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author/Publisher:
The SLR Compendium,The TLR Compendium