Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:09:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>> It's the one that they beat to death in Top Gear.
>> Old ones carry a premium - they're double the pice of any other old pick-up
>> here.
>
>Easily the best Top Gear episode ever. I'm so glad they enshrined it on the
>set.
>
>I had a 1981 long-bed 4WD. I still regret getting rid of it. I'm sure
>I could still be driving it today.

     I've only ever seen one of those long-bed Toyota pickups.  The frame still
exists as the short bed with the extended cab.  I've had two of those so far,
and when the engine expires in this one I'll probably just short-block it as
remanufactured engines from Japan are far less expensive than a new truck.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson