Re: [OM] IMG: Rainy Day Walk

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rainy Day Walk
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 16:41:03 -0400
Thanks.  I'm glad to know that my eyes are not out of whack.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/1/2014 4:27 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
  I can see that the tower is tilted slightly to the right.  I
verified that by displaying it with a fine grid.  But apparently no
one else sees it.
Tilted horizons are very distracting to me too but I hardly ever comment
any more because I thought it was just me. Good to have company. Good
excuse to go have an ale and commiserate :)

Verticals are not quite so disconcerting because of wide angle effects.