[OM] Any fuji X-T! owners here - interested in grip opinions

Subject: [OM] Any fuji X-T! owners here - interested in grip opinions
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:03:39 +0200
I spent yesterday lunchtime playing with the new X-T1 and the 55-200mm. This was a mistake too many new things at once. I bought it mainly for the weather sealing viewfinder (which may be good enough to play with my OM lenses ) and dials, the dials it does very well and I don't think I will ever need to go into a menu for normal shooting, well done Fuji!. However at first use I don't like the ergonomics as much as the X-Pro1 although this may be in part to having the 55-200 lens mounted. I will rectify that today and will use the camera with the 23mm which I am more used to.

I think I need a grip but there are three size options, has anyone tried one or all? and is there a case the grips work with?.

There are some nice features, the remote shutter release via iphone app was a quick to set up and a pleasant surprise, I am not there yet with picture quality (I only shoot RAW) so I still have some settings amiss - I defaulted to using those of the X-Pro1 so maybe some fine tuning is needed. I don't love the camera yet but I think it will grow on me.

I am having a little buyers remorse though and maybe should have sprung for the 56mm instead of the 55-200 as I have gone away from zooms, they are another variable to complicate the shooting process and the one olympus lens that is missing from my dream set is the OM 50/1.2 but it seems pointless to buy that lens now the fuji exists and it looks like I will be shooting fuji for a while now.

IanW