Re: [OM] Slide show help

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide show help
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:37:28 +0100
On 1 July 2014 22:58, Goss,Steve <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Y'all-
> I have this photo gig this week...
>
> My church is doing a VBS and I'm taking pictures of the kids. Thursday
> night they want to see a slide show of the pictures.
>
> On other gigs I just provide a disk with the picture files, or put them up
> in a gallery on Shutterfly or some other web site like that. I'm not used
> to creating slide shows, especially not with so little time.
>
> I could do it with PowerPoint, but there's no time to do each slide
> individually.
>
> Is there something available that I could just dump the pictures into?
> Something that is freely available?
>
> This will need to be a PC thing, not Mac.

I've used LPJ slideshow for a few years now, just pop all the necessary
files into a folder, with a sub-folder containing the images.  Double-click
on the .exe file and off it goes.  No fancy transitions but you can set the
interval between images.

http://www.lpj-software.dk/

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer