Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 08:13:58 -0400
2-3 years from now how will I be able to acquire a new version of ACR?

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/3/2014 12:54 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
If you don't use LR what might be the point, Chuck?  I'd do so only when you
need the new version of ACR.

Chris

On 3 Jul 14, at 00:09, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Adobe keeps sending me reminders that I should pay the $9.99 monthly PS &
Lightroom tax.  With CS6 and LR5 I already have more function than I can use and/or
learn in the next 10-20 years (my probable lifetime). But I don't know what I'd do
if Olympus delivers a full-frame mirrorless camera 3 years from now and I don't
have a version of ACR to support it since I am an ACR junkie at this point.

What say y'all.  Pay up or.... ???