Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 15:16:44 -0700
Not Moose, but, yes it is actually called Photoshop CC 2014. I have been running it for several weeks now. Most of the new features in it have to do with mobile devices. There is a new "Focus Area" select tool that may prove interesting. Supposed to select the portion of the image that is in focus.
Paul in Portland OR