Re: [OM] The Adobe tax

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 17:00:26 +0100
Just one more hint.  The left panel has sections: Catalog(ue), Folders,
Collections, and Publish Services. I prefer to work with only one of these
open at a time, rather than a looong scrolling list. To force this, right
click on one of the section headers and select Solo Mode.
You can also hide sections you don't use - so maybe just keep Folders and
hide the rest.  For now.