Re: [OM] Happy 4th of July

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy 4th of July
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:59:22 -0400
Good one.  I'd like to see it in color.

We'll be watching the fireworks from our front yard as usual. There's a town park about 1/4 mile away and downhill from us. They put on about a 1/2 hour fireworks show every year. There are too many trees between here and there to see the ground displays but the aerial displays we see just fine while sitting in our lawn chairs out front.

I'll be thinking of y'all tonight as I sip my Yuengling. It's a very suitable brew for tonight since Yuengling is the oldest brewery in the US (1829) <http://www.yuengling.com/our_story/>

Chuck Norcutt