Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez

Subject: Re: [OM] The Adobe tax - Chris & Jez
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 22:42:20 +0100
I'm pretty sure I could do it all in ACR/Bridge/PS but at several
times the price.
And when I used PS (CS2) I found printing awkward.

I only ever import raw files but LR works with them al the way through
development and printing seamlessly. I never generate other formats
unless it's for upload and that's taken care of by a preset that does
it all automatically.

Sharpening is pretty basic but good enough for me.

Jez